Terms & Conditions for Ultimate BBQ Meat Pack Competition
- This competition (‘the Competition’) is conducted by Tasman Market Fresh Meats Pty Ltd, ABN 35 164 501 133, of 1st Floor, 25 Ross Street South Melbourne VIC 3205 (‘the Promoter’). All customer service queries should be directed to the Tasman Market Fresh Meats Customer Service by email at cservices [at] tasmanbutchers.com.au.
- Entry to the Competition constitutes acceptance of these Conditions. All entry instructions and prize information published by the Promoters form part of these Conditions.
- The Competition is only open to Eligible Entrants. An "Eligible Entrant" is an individual who:
- has made a purchase from any Tasman Market Fresh Meats store during the promotion period;
- is a resident of Australia who is aged 18 years or over;
- is not an employee of any of the Promoter or any of their related corporations or any of their agencies associated with the Competition; and
- is not a spouse, defacto spouse, parent, child or sibling (whether full, half, step or by adoption) of such an employee.
- Information on how to enter forms part of the conditions of entry.
- Subject to all other terms contained in these Conditions, an Eligible Entrant may enter the Competition once per valid email address. Each entry must contain a valid First Name, Last Name, Email Address, Residential Address, Postcode, Mobile No. and Transaction Number. Entry can be made on the Internet via tasmanretail.com.au by subscribing to receive communication about Tasman Market Fresh Meats latest specials and VIP offers. Existing subscribers may also enter the Competition once per valid email address. When filling out an online entry form, all of the mandatory fields MUST be completed to be valid for entry in the competition. These fields are clearly marked on the entry form.
- Entries are deemed to be received at the time of receipt into the Competition database. The Promoter takes no responsibility for late or misdirected entries.
- Any costs associated with accessing the Competition Website are the responsibility of the person seeking access and are dependent on the internet service provider used.
- Eligible Entrants must submit their internet entries online using an internet browser. The Promoters may reject internet entries if they reasonably form the opinion that they have been entered using automated entry means or by use of a competition entry service.
- All valid entries received during the entry period will be included in the prize draw.
- The winners shall be selected by 18 random draws, one for each Tasman Market Fresh Meats store, in the presence of an independent witness from all entries received during the competition period on the 9th October 2015 at 11:00 am Australian Eastern Standard Time (AEST) at Tasman Market Fresh Meats Pty Ltd, ABN 35 164 501 133, of 1st Floor, 25 Ross Street South Melbourne VIC 3205 (‘the Promoter’). The first 18 valid entries drawn will win the prizes.
- The Prize pool consists of: 18 x $250 AUD Ultimate BBQ Meat Packs.
Each Ultimate BBQ Meat Packs comprise:
1 x Butterfly Leg of Lamb
12 x Lamb BBQ Chops
15 x Lamb Loin Chops
15 x Lamb Cutlets Traditional
10 x Beef Porterhouse Steaks
10 x Rind On Pork Loin Chops
2kg x Tasman BBQ Sausages
2pk x Tasman Flavoured Sausages
2pk x (10) Beef Burgers
2pk x (10) BBQ Chevaps
12 x BBQ Chicken Chops
5 x Chicken Fillets (Skin On)
The total prize value is $4,500 AUD.
- If the prizes (or part of a prize) are unavailable for any reason, the Promoter will, in its absolute discretion, substitute alternative goods or services of no lesser retail value and/or specification, subject to the approval of the authorities that have issued permits for the conduct of the Competition. The Promoter accepts no other liability or responsibility for any loss incurred by the winner or any other party if a prize (or part of a prize) is unavailable for any reason.
- Except as provided for in these Conditions, a right to receive a prize is not transferable.
- The winner will be notified by telephone and by email on the 9th October 2015. The notification will include instructions as to how the winners are to claim their prizes and establish his/her entitlement to it. The name of the winners will be published on the 9th October 2015 at tasmanretail.com.au for a period of not less than 28 days.
- Subject, where relevant, to any directions given under the legislation regulating the Competition, if the prizes are not claimed, the prizes will be awarded to another Eligible Entrant, selected by a random draw, in the presence of an independent witness, from all entries received during the competition period, on the 6th November 2015 at 11:00 am Australian Eastern Standard Time (AEST) at Tasman Market Fresh Meats Pty Ltd, ABN 35 164 501 133, of 1st Floor, 25 Ross Street South Melbourne VIC 3205 (‘the Promoter’). If there is such a redraw, the name of the winner in the redraw will be notified by telephone and by email on the 6th November 2015 and published at tasmanretail.com.au from the 6th November 2015 for a period of not less than 28 days.
- In order to be entitled to a prize, the winner must, if requested by the Promoter, agree to and sign:
- an eligibility form confirming their compliance with the Conditions and eligibility to accept the prize; and
- a liability release, waiver and/or indemnity in favour of the Promoter and/or any person or other entity associated with this Competition.
- All entries to the Competition may be subject to verification by the Promoter. The Promoter will reimburse an Eligible Entrant for any reasonable costs incurred in complying with this condition. An Eligible Entrant MUST deliver to the Promoter (by a means determined by the Promoter) copies of any documents the Promoter may request establishing eligibility to enter or win, including evidence of age, residence or identity. The Promoter may make one or more requests for such documents. Once the identity of documents available is established, an Eligible Entrant must deliver requested copies within 7 days of being asked to do so. At the Promoter’s request, an Eligible Entrant MUST also, within 7 days of being asked, allow the Promoter to inspect and copy the original of any such document.
- The Promoter may, at their absolute discretion, declare any or all entries made by an entrant invalid if the entrant:
- fails to establish their entitlement to enter the Competition to the Promoter’s satisfaction; or
- produces items that, in the Promoter’s opinion, are illegible, stolen, forged, reconstructed, altered, incomplete or tampered with in any way; or
- in the Promoter’s opinion, tampers with the entry process or benefits from such tampering;
- uses multiple email addresses or aliases; or
- in the Promoter’s opinion, submits an entry which is not in accordance with these conditions.
- The Promoter takes no responsibility for any variations in value of the prize.
- If for any reason the conduct or operation of the Competition is interfered with or disrupted in any way (including by fraud, unauthorised intervention, vandalism, power failures, natural disasters, acts of God, civil unrest, strikes, computer bugs or viruses, tampering or technical failures), the Promoter reserve the right to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend or recommence the Competition, subject to the approval of the authorities that have issued permits for its conduct.
- To the extent permitted by law, the Promoter and the Promoter’s Agent are not responsible and liable for:
- inaccurate / incorrect transcription of entry information
- any error, omission, interruption, or delay in the operation or transmission of any communication sent to (or by) the Promoters or any Eligible Entrant whether caused by problems with communication networks or lines, computer systems, software or internet service providers, or otherwise,
- any theft, destruction or unauthorized access to, or alteration of such communications;
- any problem with, or technical malfunction of, any computer system or other equipment used for the conduct of the Competition;
- any incorrect or incomplete information which may be communicated in the course of the administering this Competition (whether as a result of one of the foregoing causes or otherwise).
- any indirect, economic or consequential loss;
- any loss arising from or contributed to by the negligence of a Relevant Party;
- any liability for personal injury or death; and
- use of the prize.
This clause does not affect any rights a consumer may have which are unable to be excluded under Australian law. To the fullest extent permitted by law, any liability of the Promoter or its employees or agents for breach of any such rights is limited to the payment of the costs of having the prize supplied again.
- All of the Promoters’ decisions are final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The winners consent to the Promoter using their name, likeness, image and/or voice (including any photograph, film and/or recording of them) in any media at any time or times, without remuneration, for the purpose of promoting this Competition, the Promoter and/or any of the Promoters’ products.