30 March 2020
Dear valued customers,
To keep everyone as safe as possible, we're putting in place the following changes:
Increased cleaning and sanitisation throughout our stores
- We have added extra cleaning & sanitisation throughout our stores, especially to high contact areas within the store, including trolleys, baskets, checkout areas and card terminals.
Hand sanitisation required
- Hand sanitiser is now provided at the entrance to each store for everyone to sanitise their hands as a condition of entry.
Keeping a safe distance
- To help you maintain social distancing with other shoppers and team members in-store, we will be restricting the number of customers in-store, at any one time.
- Once inside, please use the length of your trolley as a guide or if using a basket, maintain a distance of at least 1.5m from others.
- When at the registers, please stay behind the markers in front of the registers to keep at a safe distance.
- There is plenty of meat available with fresh meat delivered daily to all stores, where it is prepared and packed on site.
- Please understand that further pre-slicing of meat and other traditional butchery services will be temporarily unavailable.
Less contact near the checkout
- We are now kindly asking you to pack your own bags to minimise both handling & close contact time.
- While cash payments remain available, we encourage you to use ‘contactless’ card payments where possible.
As your health and safety remains a priority for us, please respect the guidelines we’re putting in place. We appreciate this is a testing time for everyone and thank you in advance for your patience and understanding.
The team from Tasman Butchers
23 March 2020
An Important Update for Our Customers:
Revised Trading Hours (temporary)
8am – 5pm
Mon – Sun, all stores
All stores to remain OPEN
Social Distancing Measures Introduced
Customers are asked to please wash or sanitise their hands before they come into a store.
The number of customers will be restricted in-store, at any one time.
Customers are asked to maintain social distancing with other shoppers in-store.
Fresh meat is delivered daily to all stores and we are restocking the shelves as quickly as possible.
There is plenty of meat available, although we are experiencing a high demand on chicken which may lead to some shortages on shelf.
We appreciate this is a testing time for everyone and thank you in advance for your patience and understanding.
The team from Tasman Butchers.
19 March 2020
An Important Update for Our Customers
New Trading Hours (temporary)
10.00am – 5.00pm
Monday - Sunday
As of today, we will be temporarily changing all store trading hours to 10am – 5pm. The revised trading hours will provide more time for our stores to prepare for trade. We appreciate that the new trading hours may be an inconvenience and thank you in advance for your patience and understanding.