Terms & Conditions for Mother's Day Competition 2022
Tasman Butchers Mother's Day Competition 2022
Terms and Conditions
88 The Lot Pty Ltd trading as "Tasman Butchers" as at Wednesday, 29 April, 2022.
- Information on how to enter and prize details form part of these terms and conditions. By entering this promotion you are deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions.
- This promotion is being run by Tasman Butchers (ABN 35 629 427 087) of 1/11 Friars Road, Moorabbin VIC 3189 ("Promoter").
- The promotion starts at 4.00am AEST on Friday, 29 April 2022. Entries close and must be received by 11.59pm AEST on Wednesday, 4 May 2022 ("Promotional Period").
- The time of entry will in each case be the time the online entry is received by the Promoter. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any late, lost or misdirected entries due to technical disruptions, network congestion or for any other reason.
- Entry is open to all persons 18 years or over who reside in Victoria. However employees and their immediate families of 88 The Lot Pty Ltd and Tasman Butchers and associated agencies and companies are not eligible to enter. Immediate family means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or 1st cousin.
- To enter the Tasman Butchers Mother's Day Competition ("the competition"), entrants must, during the promotional period, tell us in 25 words or less, what you would cook with Tasman Butchers products to celebrate Monther's Day and; a. visit facebook.com/tasmanbutchers/ ("Facebook Page") and post it in the comments in response to the Competition post or share to Tasman Butchers Facebook page with the hashtags: #mothersday #cookingwithtasman ("Eligible Entry"); or b. visit our Instagram post, share your entry in the comments section with the hashtags: #mothersday #cookingwithtasman; or c. email your name and mobile number to marketing [at] tasmanbutchers.com.au with your entry.
- One entry can only be made by an individual person.
- Any entry that is made on behalf of an entrant by a third party is invalid.
- Entries that are incomplete, incorrect or illegible will be deemed invalid.
- All entries and the intellectual property in them become the property of the Promoter. The Promoter may use any content (in whole or part) from the entries including reporducing (in any media and with or without accreditation as to the author) the response to the questions in promotion, marketing or other materials. The Promoter may authorise others to use any of the rights which it maintains as owner of the intellectual property in the entries.
- Each entrant warrants to the Promoter that its entries are the original work of the entrant and that the exercise by the Promoter of its rights will not breach the rights of any other person.
- The competition is a game of skill. Chance plays no part in determining the winners. All entries will be judged individually on their merits based on creativity and originality. The best entries as determined by the judges, will win the prizes.
- The prize pool consists of: 5 x Tasman Butchers Gift Vouchers to the value of $200 each. The total prize pool is $1,000.
- Selection of all eligible entries will take place at Tasman Butchers Head Office, 1/11 Friars Road, Moorabbin VIC 3189 on at 9.30am on Thursday, 5th May 2022.
- Prizes will be awarded to the top 5 eligible entrants judged to have the best entry received during the promotional period.
- The decision of the promoter is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Winners will be notified by phone, email or social media and will be posted on the Tasman Butchers' website, Facebook & Instagram on Thursday 5th May, 2022.
- If a prize remains unclaimed after 7 days, or a winner is disqualified in accordance with these terms and conditions, the prize will be forfeited and distributed at our discretion.
- The prize pool consists of 5 x Tasman Butchers Gift Vouchers to the value of $200 each. Once the winners are notified, the winner will nominate their preferred store from the 9 Tasman Butchers stores, to collect their voucher , between Friday 6th & Sunday 8th May, during normal trading hours.
- You are only eligible to win one voucher. The promoter reserves the right to withdraw a prize if there are no eligible entrants to receive that prize.
- By accepting a prize, you agree to participate in and cooperate as required with all reasonable marketing activities relating to the prize including, but not limited to, being interviewed and photographed. We reserve the right to use your comments, image and name for advertising and publicity purposes in any media in perpetuity without compensation.
- A prize, or any unused portion of a prize, cannot be transferred, exchanged or redeemed for cash.
- Unless expressly stated in these terms and conditions, the winner is responsible for all expenses incurred when collecting the voucher from their nominated Tasman Butchers store.
- The prize may not be combined with any voucher or offer.
- We reserve the right, at any time, and in our sole discretion to; a. request entrants to provide proof of identity and residence and/or proof of valid entry; b. disqualify any entrant who we have reason to believe has breached any of these conditions or engaged in any unlawful or other improper conduct or any conduct calculated to jeopardise the fair and propoer conduct of the promotion.
- The Promoter will not be liable for any prize that may be lost, stolen, forged, damaged or tampered with in any way after it leaves our possession.
- If the prize (or part of a prize) is unavailable, for whatever reason, the Promoter reserves the right to subsitute the prize (or that part of the prize) for a prize of greater or equal monetary value and/or specification.
- If for any reason, we are not able to conduct the promotion as planned, including due to tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, any technical difficulties or any other causes beyond our control, which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fariness, integrity or proper conduct of this promotion, we reserve the right in our sole discretion to take any action that may be available.
- To the extent permitted by law, we are not liable for any loss (including direct and inconsequential loss) or damage or personal injury suffered or sustained in connection with the promotion including the supply of goods or services by any person to the prize winners, and where applicable to any persons accompanying the prize winners. We accept no responsibility for any tax liabilities that may arise from winning the prize.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook Inc. You are providing your information to the promoter and not to Facebook Inc. The information provided will only be used for this promotion. Any questions, comments or complaints, regarding this promotion should be directed to us and not to Facebook Inc. The promoter releases Facebook Inc. from each entrant in to the promotion.