CHEESE TASTINGS IN-STORE THIS WEEK!25/11/2019
Stop by for a taste of the Cheese Club’s gourmet range of hard cheeses!
Wed Nov 27th
- Pakenham 11.00am – 1.00pm
- Oakleigh 11.00am – 1.00pm
- South Morang 11.00am – 1.00pm
Thurs Nov 28th
- Mt Waverley 11.00 am – 1.00pm
- Deer Park 11.00 am – 1.00pm
- Werribee 11.00 am – 1.00pm
- Melton 2.00am – 4.00pm
Fri Nov 29th
- Frankston 11.00am – 1.00pm
- Moorabbin 11.00am – 1.00pm
The Cheese Club range of premium hard cheese is a unique collaboration between Ashgrove and Bertocchi, featuring six delectable flavours that pair perfectly with Bertocchi’s range of smallgoods.
- Handcrafted from the finest Tasmanian farm quality produce
- Perfect for entertainment platters
- Completely natural, no artificial colours or flavours
Our Win A Cruise Competition Winner and Runner-ups!21/11/2019
We are very excited to announce the winner of our Win A Cruise Competition!
Congratulations to Anna Vardouniotis who has won a P&O Cruise to the Pacific Islands!
Congratulations also to our runners up!
The winners of a Tasman Butchers Gift Card to the value of $100 are H. Perlmutter, R. Ryder, J. Ingle, T. Clarke and M. Gogov!
And the winners of a Tasman Butchers Meat Tray to the value of $50 are D. Wentworth, L. Dagdelen, M. Sandoval, K. Gillies and C. Edyvane!
Thank you to everyone who participated and helped make our competition a success!
Win a Tasman Butchers' Christmas Hamper worth $250!19/11/2019
Filled with Christmas goodies from Tasman Butchers and our suppliers, we have 5 hampers to give away!
Goodies include 1 of each of the following:
- Farm88 Yearling Beef Whole Eye Fillet
- Farm88 Leg of Lamb (boneless)
- Bertocchi Mini Christmas Ham Full (semi boneless)
- DeBortoli Woodfired Sparkling Shiraz
- DeBortoli King Valley Prosecco
- Battistero Panettone 900g
- The Cheese Club Gourmet Hard Cheeses (x 3 varieties)
- Genoa Pistachios & Cashews
- Tasman Butchers' Apron and Cap
- Tasman Butchers' Cooler Bag
To enter, just tell us in 25 words or less why you love Tasman Butchers and send to us via email, Facebook or Instagram. Be as creative as you like!
Email: Send to cservices [at] tasmanbutchers.com.au with your name, mobile number and entry.
Facebook: Go to our facebook page and share your entry in our posts' comment section.
Instagram: Go to our Instagram profile, share your entry in our posts' comment section.
(Don't forget to follow our Facebook page or Instagram account so you don't miss out on our winners' announcement.)
The competition starts Tuesday 19th November at 8.00pm and closes on Monday 2nd Dec, 2019 at 11.59pm - so get your entries in!
Winners will be announced by Thursday, 5th December. Winners to collect hampers from your nominated Tasman Butchers store by Thursday 14th December.
New Tasman Plastic Bags08/11/2019
In line with the Victorian Government plastic bag ban on light-weight plastic bags on Nov 1, Tasman Butchers will be introducing a heavy-weight, reusable plastic bag for purchase at 15c each.
These will be available at all stores from Wednesday, November 13th.
We also offer a reusable Tasman cooler bag for $2.49, perfect for the warmer months.
Our Colouring-in Competition Winners!15/10/2019
We are excited to announce the 9 winners of our Colouring-in Competition, each collecting a $25 Tasman Butchers Gift Card!
Congratulations to the following budding artists:
Deer Park- A. Sokolovic
Frankston - J. Durack
Melton - N. Hernando
Moorabbin- A. Phillips
Mt Waverley- A. Li
Oakleigh- J. Logan
Pakenham- A. Hall
South Morang- R. Kouts
Werribee- R. C. Dasmarinas
We had so many wonderfully creative entries! Thank you to everyone who participated and helped make our competition a success!