Air fryer pesto stuffed chicken breasts
Serves: 4 | Preparation Time: 10 mins | Cooking time: 20-25 mins
- 4 x Hazeldenes fresh chicken breast fillets (skin off)
- 16 x slices of salami (4 per chicken breast)
- 1 x large mozzarella ball sliced (2 slices per chicken breast)
- 2 tsp basil pesto (1/2 tsp per chicken breast)
- ½ tsp garlic powder
- ½ tsp onion powder
- ½ tsp paprika
- Butchers twine
1. Preheat the air fryer to 170°C
2. Butterfly the chicken breast open using a sharp knife, being careful not to cut all the way through.
3. Prepare the seasoning by mixing together the garlic, onion and paprika powders.
4. Spread the pesto onto the chicken breast, followed by the mozzarella, and salami.
5. Close the chicken breast and use butchers twine to string it up.
6. Drizzle with oil and season with salt and pepper, followed by the seasoning mix.
7. Place foil down in your air fryer for easy clean up. Put the chicken breasts into the air fryer and cook for 20-25 minutes or until the chicken is cooked through.
8. Slice and Enjoy with some steamed veggies!