Balsamic Pork Loin Roast
Serves: 4 | Preparation Time: 5 mins | Cooking Time: 1 hour
1kg Tasman Boneless Pork Loin Roast
2 tbsp steak seasoning rub
½ cup Golden Grange Extra Virgin olive oil
½ cup balsamic vinegar
- Mix balsamic vinegar and steak seasoning, stir in the olive oil. Place pork into a resealable plastic bag and pour marinade on the top.
- Squeeze out air and seal bag; marinate for 2 hours minimum or overnight.
- Preheat oven to 175°C.
- Place pork into a glass baking dish with the marinade.
- Bake in preheated oven, basting occasionally until the pork reaches an internal temperature of 70 degrees or for about an 1 hour.
- Let the roast rest for 10 minutes before slicing and serving.
- Serve and enjoy.