Beef Mince Lettuce Cups
Serves 4 | Preparation Time: 15 mins | Cooking Time: 5 mins
- Heat half the oil in a large wok or non-stick frying pan over a high heat. Cook half the beef for 1-2 minutes, or until browned, breaking it up as it cooks. Set aside in a large bowl. Repeat with remaining oil and beef. Cool slightly.
- Add remaining ingredients to beef and toss to coat. Serve with cos leaves, rice, prawn crackers and lime wedges.
- Beef stir-fry strips would also work well in this recipe.
- You can adjust the flavours (hot, sour, salty and sweet) to taste, by using more or less chilli, lime juice, fish sauce and sugar.
- Add some wedges of cucumber and thinly sliced snow peas, if desired.
- Serve with jasmine or brown rice, if desired.