High temperature beef mini roast
Serves: 6 | Preparation Time: 5 mins | Cooking time: 3 hours
- 1.3kg Farm88 yearling beef mini roast
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Herbs or rub of your choice (optional)
- Preheat oven to 260°C.
- Season the beef mini roast with salt and pepper (herbs and or a rub, this is optional).
- Place the roast into a roasting dish and then reduce the temperature to 245°C. Roast for around 21 minutes (7 minutes per 500g).
- Turn the oven off and let the roast sit for 2 1/2 hours, do not open the oven door during this time.
- Remove the roast from the oven. It should have reached an internal temperature of 65 °C.
- Carve into thin slices and serve. Enjoy!