Cheeseburger Smash Tacos
Makes: 8 | Preparation Time: 10 mins | Cooking time: 15 mins
- 500g Farm88 regular beef mince
- Salt & pepper to taste
- 8 small flour tortillas
- 8 slices American cheese
- Shredded lettuce
- 1/2 cup mayo
- 1/4 cup tomato sauce
- 2 tbsp pickle relish
- 1 tsp apple cider vinegar
- Combine all of the burger sauce ingredients into a jar and shake to combine, and set side.
- Portion out all of the mince, by creating balls roughly golf ball sized.
- Turn up your pan up to high heat.
- Place one of the mince balls onto the pan and flatten it down.
- Place the tortillas on top and flatten down further.
- Let the meat cook for roughly 2-3 minutes, then flip it over.
- Place on your cheese, and cover with a lid to allow the cheese to melt.
- Once the cheese has melted, add on the burger sauce, shredded lettuce and pickes and ENJOY!