Chicken and broccoli stir fry
Serves 4 | Preparation Time: 15 mins | Cooking Time: 15 mins
- 500g Hazeldenes fresh chicken thigh fillets (skin off), cut into bite-size pieces
- ½ cup chicken stock
- ¼ cup oyster sauce
- 1 tbsp rice wine vinegar
- 1 tbsp freshly grated ginger
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tsp Sriracha, optional
- salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- 2 tbsp cornstarch
- 1 tbsp canola oil
- 1 tbsp sesame oil
- 3 cups broccoli florets
- ½ tsp toasted sesame seeds
- In a small bowl, whisk together chicken stock, oyster sauce, vinegar, ginger, garlic and Sriracha, if using; set aside.
- Season chicken with ½ tsp salt and ¼ tsp pepper.
- In a medium bowl, combine chicken and cornstarch.
- Heat oils in a large pan over medium high heat.
- Working in batches, add chicken to the pan in a single layer and cook until golden brown, about 7-8 minutes. Stir in broccoli and chicken stock mixture until broccoli is just tender, about 3-4 minutes.
- Serve immediately, garnished with sesame seeds. Enjoy!