Chicken kebab souvlaki
Serves: 4 | Preparation time: 5 minutes | Cooking time: 12 - 15 minutes
- 4x Tasman chicken kebabs
- 4 x souvlaki wraps
- 1 x tomato, sliced
- 1 x small red onion, finely sliced
- baby spinach leaves
- tzatziki (homemade or store bought)
- feta cheese, crumbled
- Place the kebabs onto the BBQ and cook for 12-15 mins, turning a few times throughout, so that they brown evenly on all sides.
- When the chicken is almost done, heat wraps in the microwave or oven.
- Place the chicken on the wrap, add your favourite toppings and roll it up!