Easy chicken parma
Serves: 4 | Preparation time: 5 mins | Cooking Time: 20 mins
- 4 chicken breast schnitzels (crumbed)
- ½ bottle parmigiana sauce
- 1 cup grated cheese
- fresh basil or parsley, chopped
- Preheat oven to 200°C. Line a baking tray with baking paper.
- Heat oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat until hot and shimmering. Fry chicken until golden and crispy, (about 4-5 minutes each side).
- Place chicken on prepared baking tray and top each breast with about 2 tbsp parmigiana sauce.
- Sprinkle with cheese and a dash of basil or parsley.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes, or until cheese is bubbling and melted, and the chicken is completely cooked through.
- Serve with salad and/or pasta. Enjoy!