Chinese style pork meatballs
Serves: 4-5 | Preparation Time: 10 mins | Cooking time: 12-15 min
- 1kg Tasman pork mince
- 1 spring onion
- 2 garlic cloves
- 2 tbsp ginger
- 1 small fresh chilli
- 1 tbsp Chinese 5 spice
- 1 tbsp plain flour
- 2 tbsp Hoisin sauce
- Olive oil
- 3 tbsp soy sauce
- Noodles of choice (we used packet ramen noodles)
- Bok choy
- Chili oil (optional)
- Preheat oven to 190oC.
- Add pork mince to a large bowl.
- Add in garlic, ginger, spring onion, Chinese 5 spice, fresh chilli, soy sauce, hoisin sauce and flour mix to combine.
- Form the meatballs with your hands and place on a large baking tray.
- Drizzle the meatballs with oil, and place in the oven for 12-15 minutes or until golden brown.
- Serve with noodles of your choice, bok choy and chilli oil.