Chump Chops in Oyster Sauce
Serves 4 | Preparation Time: 20 mins | Cooking Time: 10 mins
- Place ginger, garlic and oil in a large bowl. Add lamb and toss to coat. Marinate for 15 minutes.
- Preheat a lightly greased barbecue or char grill pan to high. Cook lamb on each side for 2 minutes or until cooked to your liking. Rest, covered loosely with foil, for 5 minutes before serving.
- Meanwhile, heat oil in a large wok over high heat. Add corn and stir-fry for 1 minute. Add greens, chilli, oyster sauce and sugar. Stir-fry for a further 3 minutes or until greens are wilted and sauce has slightly thickened and coats vegetables.
- To serve, divide Asian greens among four plates and top with Lamb. Serve with steamed jasmine rice on the side.
- If time permits marinate lamb for 3 hours or overnight.
- Mix your Asian greens with a selection of your favourites.
- For another extra surprise scatter your stir-fried Asian greens with crushed cashews.