Country style barbecued pork spare ribs
Serves: 4 | Preparation Time: 10 mins | Cooking Time: 1 hour 15 min
- 800g Tasman pork spare ribs
- 2 tbsp oil
- sea salt flakes and freshly-ground black pepper
- ½ cup smoky barbecue sauce
- ¼ cup Worcestershire sauce
- juice of 2 lemons
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme
- Preheat lidded barbecue to medium-high. Toss the pork spare ribs in half the oil, then season generously with salt and pepper.
- Cook on hot barbecue grill until lightly blackened.
- Transfer to a rack set over a roasting pan with 2cm water in it.
- Combine the remaining ingredients in a bowl to make the marinade.
- Cook the ribs with the lid down, baste from time to time with the marinade, for one hour, until the pork is tender and glazed. Enjoy!