Crispy baked chicken thighs
Serves: 6 | Preparation Time: 5mins | Cooking Time: 50 mins
6x Tasman fresh chicken thigh fillets
1 pinch garlic powder, or to taste
salt and ground black pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 245ºC. Set a wire rack inside a broiler pan or baking pan.
- Pat chicken thighs dry with paper towels. Sprinkle salt, pepper, and garlic powder over skin. Season underside of the thighs with salt, pepper, and garlic powder. Arrange on the rack.
- Roast in the preheated oven until golden, about 30 minutes. Reduce oven temperature to 200ºC remove rack and place chicken on pan to brown further, turning as required.
- Continue roasting with topside up, until juices run clear, about 20 minutes more. Let rest for 5 minutes before serving.
- Serve with roasted seasonal vegetables.