Crispy skinned baked chicken drumsticks
Serves 4 | Preparation Time: 10 mins | Cooking Time: 40 mins
- 8 Hazeldene’s chicken drumsticks
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- ½ teaspoon black pepper
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon smoked paprika
- ¼ teaspoon cayenne pepper
- Preheat your oven to 200° C.
- Line a rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper and arrange the drumsticks in a single layer on the parchment.
- Make the seasoning paste: In a medium bowl, use a fork or a spatula to mix the olive oil, salt, pepper, and spices.
- Using a pastry brush or your hands, coat the chicken pieces with the seasoning paste.
- Bake the drumsticks uncovered until their internal temperature reaches 80°degrees , about 40 minutes.
- Baste the drumsticks with the pan juices using a clean pastry brush. Serve immediately.