Deconstructed chicken souvlaki
Serves 4-6 | Preparation Time: 15 mins | Cooking Time: 40 mins
- 800g Tasman Butchers chicken kebabs, plain or marinated, removed from the skewer
- 2 potatoes, peeeled and diced (2x2cm)
- 1 red capsicum, diced
- 1 yellow capsicum, diced
- 1 zucchini, diced
- ½ cup kalamata olives, pitted
- 4 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- ½ tsp sweet paprika
- 2 tbsp Greek oregano
- 2 tbsp dill, finely chopped
- 1 tsp sea salt and pepper
- 3-4 cloves of garlic, finely chopped
- ¼ cup freshly squeezed lemon juice
On the side:
- mixed salad leaves
- sliced tomatoes
- feta cheese (optional)
- gluten free pita bread
- tzatziki dip
- Preheat oven 200°C, fan forced and line a large tray with baking paper.
- Place onto tray all the Souvlaki ingredients and season with the oregano, paprika, dill, sea salt and pepper.
- Add the olive oil, lemon juice and garlic to a bowl and whisk together.
- Pour over the tray and then combine to evenly coat. Spread evenly over tray and bake for 30-40 minutes.
- Serve hot with the mixed salad leaves, sliced tomatoes, feta, with extra dressing and pita bread on the side.
Credit: Lisa @iatemyglutenfreeplate