Easy lasagne roll-ups
Serves 8 | Preparation Time: 30 mins | Cooking Time: 35 mins
500g Tasman beef mince
250g Tasman pork mince
½ onion, chopped
1 tsp salt
½ tsp pepper
3 cups tomata pasta sauce, divided
850g ricotta cheese
2 cups fresh baby spinach
1 tbsp Italian seasoning
1 cup grated mozzarella
1 cup grated parmesan
- Preheat oven to 180ºC.
- Cook lasagne al dente.
- In a frying pan over medium heat, cook beef, sausage, onion, salt & pepper until fully cooked.
- Add spinach and 1 cup of pasta sauce and let simmer. Remove from heat.
- In a bowl, combine ricotta, Italian seasoning and egg.
- Spread ricotta mixture over each lasagne noodle, then top with meat mixture. Roll up tightly and place in a greased baking dish.
- Top with remaining 2 cups of pasta sauce, cover tightly with foil and bake for 40 minutes.
- Uncover and top with mozzarella and parmesan. Place under griller for 5 minutes or until cheese is melted. Enjoy!
Tip for making ahead:
- Place roll ups in a foil tray and let cool completely.
- Freeze up to 4 days.
- To bake, let thaw in fridge during the day.
- Preheat oven to 180ºC
- Follow steps 7 and 8 above.