Sarah Tiong’s glazed pork ribs with garlic
Serves: 4 | Preparation Time: 15 mins | Cooking Time: 2 hours 15 mins
1kg Tasman pork spare ribs
5 garlic cloves
⅓ cup black vinegar
2 tbsp dark soy sauce
3 tbsp light soy sauce
2 tbsp sugar
- Preheat oven to 180°C.
- Grate the garlic into a bowl and combine it with the vinegar, soy sauces and sugar. Mix until sugar is dissolved.
- Glaze the ribs in a lined baking tray, cover with foil and place into the oven for 75 minutes. Then remove the foil, re-glaze the ribs and roast uncovered for a further 25 minutes.
- Glaze the ribs again and increase the oven temperature to 200°C. Roast for another 20 minutes.
- Remove the ribs from the oven and allow to rest for 15 minutes.
- Serve with rice and garnish with spring onions, and enjoy!
Recipe kindly provided by Australian Pork