Gluten Free Beef Stroganoff
Serves 4 | Preparation Time: 20 mins | Cooking Time: 60 mins
600g pack of Tasman's Gluten Free Beef Stroganoff (Stir-Fry)
2 tbsp olive oil
2 large brown onions, halved and sliced
4 garlic cloves, crushed
200g button mushrooms, halved
3 cups beef stock
1/4 cup sour cream
1/4 cup flat-leaf parsley, roughly chopped
1 lemon, cut into wedges
Serving Suggestion: 600g chat potatoes, halved; or Guten Free ribbon pasta
- Place the potatoes in a saucepan and cover with cold water. Bring to the boil over high heat.
- Cook for 8-10 minutes or until tender. Drain. Allow to cool. Cut in half.
- Heat 1 tbsp oil in a large, deep frying pan over medium-high heat. Cook onion and garlic for 4-5 minutes until soft. Transfer to a plate.
- Add remaining oil and beef to pan. Cook for 5 minutes or until browned.
- Return onion and garlic to pan. Add stock. Bring to the boil.
- Reduce heat to medium and simmer for a further 10 minutes.
- Stir in sour cream and parsley. Cook for 1 minute until heated through.
- Meanwhile heat butter in a frying pan over medium heat. Add potato. Saute for 10 minutes or until golden.
- Serve the beef stroganoff with crispy potatoes and lemon; or ribbon pasta (as shown).