Grilled pork loin chops greek style
Serves: 4 | Preparation Time: 5 mins | Marinating time: 1 hr | Cooking time: 10 mins
- 4x Tasman pork loin chops
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 tbsp dried oregano
- ¼ teaspoons ground black pepper
- juice of 1 lemon
- 2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- Place lemon juice, olive oil, garlic, black pepper and oregano in a large zip lock bag and mix well.
- Using a sharp knife, trim excess fat and make several small slits into the pork chops before adding them to the marinade mixture.
- Marinate for at least one hour, mixing occasionally. (Two hours is ideal at room temperature).
- Barbecue or grill over medium-high heat for no more than 10 minutes or until done, cooking for 1-2 minutes shorter on the second side. After 2 minutes grilling on each side, rotate chops 45 degress for even cooking. Turn over when juices pool on upper surface. Brush on the marinade while cooking. Do not over grill as chops may become tough! Let stand 5 minutes before serving.
- Serve with a greek salad and roast potatoes. Enjoy!