Ham and roasted vegetable frittata
Serves: 4 | Preparation Time: 5 mins | Cooking Time: 40 mins
- 300g Tasman leg ham, chopped
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 6 eggs
- 800g roasted vegetables
- 1 large zucchini, grated
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 cup cream
- ¼ cup parsley, finely chopped
- 1 tsp seeded mustard
- 100g smooth feta, cubed
- 1 cup matured cheese, grated
- Finely chopped parsley to garnish
- Salad to serve
- Turn on and preheat the grill.
- Heat the oil in a large frying pan over medium heat for 2 minutes.
- Add the roasted vegetables and zucchini to the pan and sauté for 4-5 minutes
- Whisk together the beaten eggs, cream, mustard and parsley together and season to taste, pour mixture into the pan.
- Arrange the feta cheese over the egg and sprinkle with cheese.
- Cook over medium heat for 10 minutes.
- Remove the pan from heat and place under the preheated grill for 10 minutes until egg is set and cheese is golden brown.Garnish with chopped parsley and serve warm with salad.
- If no roasted vegetables are available frozen or canned vegetables maybe substituted.