Ham, artichoke & tomato salad
Serves: 4 | Preparation Time: 20 mins | Cooking Time: 10 mins
- 350g Tasman sliced leg ham off-the-bone, roughly chopped
- 350g dried shell or penne pasta
- 280g jar marinated artichokes, drained and halved
- 350g tomato medley, halved
- 1 small red onion, very thinly sliced
- ¾ cup Kalamata olives
- ½ cup small basil leaves
- ¼ cup olive oil
- 1 garlic clove, finely minced
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 tsp finely grated lemon rind
- Cook pasta in a large saucepan of salted water following packet directions. Drain, refresh in cold water and set aside to dry.
- To make the lemon dressing, place all ingredients into a screw-top jar. Season with salt and pepper. Shake until well combined.
- Place cooled pasta into a large bowl. Add ham, artichokes, tomatoes, onion, olives and half the basil. Toss to combine. Drizzle with the dressing and gently toss. Spoon into a serving bowl. Scatter with remaining basil leaves and serve.