Harissa spiced casserole
Serves: 6 | Preparation Time: 15mins | Cooking time: 1hr
- 1kg Farm88 yearling beef diced casserole steak
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- ½ leek
- 2 tbsp rose harissa spice blend
- 1 onion
- 2 garlic cloves
- 2 carrots chopped
- 2 celery sticks chopped roughly
- ½ cup red wine
- 500ml chicken stock
- 1 bunch European beans
- 1 can diced tomatoes
- Add olive oil to pan, and brown meat on high heat, in batches, while adding spice blend. Transfer meat to plate.
- Turn stove to low and add oil, butter, onion, leek and garlic and sauté.
- Add carrot and celery and cook until soft.
- Return meat to the pan and add in wine, stock and the diced tomatoes.
- Cut in European beans.
- Put lid on and transfer to low oven (150oC) for 2 hours.
- Serve with rice, garnish and enjoy!