Healthy Korean Bulgogi Bowl
500g Tasman Regular Beef Mince
1 tbsp vegetable oil
3 cloves garlic, crushed
2 green onions, thinly sliced + extra to serve
2 tbsp honey
3 tbsp salt-reduced soy sauce
2 tbsp rice wine vinegar
1 large sweet potato (300g), peeled, cut into 3cm pieces
450g family-size microwave brown rice
400g packet shredded coleslaw (cabbage,carrot,celery)
180g snow peas
100g snow pea sprouts, trimmed Kimchi, if desired
Sesame seeds, to serve
- Heat oil in a large wok or non-stick frying pan over medium-high heat.
- Add mince and cook for 4 to 5 minutes or until browned. Add garlic and onions and cook for 1 minute. Add honey, soy and vinegar and cook for 1 to 2 minutes.
- Meanwhile, microwave sweet potato for 2 minutes on HIGH (100%) or until tender. Microwave rice according to packet instructions.
- Divide rice between bowls. Top with coleslaw, snow peas, mince mixture and swwet potato.
- Serve with kimchi, if desired, and sprinkle with sesame seeds and extra green onions. Enjoy!