Korean beef mince bulgogi bowl
Serves 4 | Preparation Time: 5 mins | Cooking Time: 10 mins
- 500g Farm88 premium beef mince
- 1 tbsp vegetable oil
- 3 cloves garlic, crushed
- 2 green onions, thinly sliced, extra to serve
- 2 tbsp honey
- 3 tbsp salt-reduced soy sauce
- 2 tbsp rice wine vinegar
- 1 large sweet potato (300g), peeled, cut into 3cm pieces
- 450g family-size microwave brown rice
- 400g packet shredded coleslaw (cabbage,carrot,celery)
- 180g snow peas
- 100g snow pea sprouts, trimmed Kimchi, if desired
- Sesame seeds, to serve
- Heat oil in a large wok or non-stick frying pan over medium-high heat.
- Add mince and cook for 4 to 5 minutes or until browned. Add garlic and onions and cook for 1 minute. Add honey, soy and vinegar and cook for 1 to 2 minutes.
- Meanwhile, microwave sweet potato for 2 minutes on HIGH (100%) or until tender. Microwave rice according to packet instructions.
- Divide rice between bowls. Top with coleslaw, snow peas, mince mixture and swwet potato.
- Serve with kimchi, if desired, and sprinkle with sesame seeds and extra green onions. Enjoy!
Recipe kindly provided by Australian Beef & Lamb (MLA)