Herb & mustard beef weber roast
Serves: 6 | Preparation Time: 10 mins | Cooking time: 1hr 30mins
- 1.5-2kg Farm88 yearling beef weber roast
- 2 heaped tbsp seeded mustard
- 1 tbsp Dijon mustard
- 1/3 cup red wine vinegar
- 1 cup water
- 4 garlic cloves
- small bunch of fresh thyme
- drizzle of olive oil
- Remove beef from the fridge 30 minutes prior to cooking, to allow it to come up to room temperature.
- Preheat oven to 160oC.
- Season roast with salt, pepper and oil, and rub on both mustards.
- Cut up veggies and place at the bottom on a roasting tray. Pour water and red wine vinegar over the bottom of the roasting tray. Place the thyme and garlic on and around the veggies.
- Place the roast on top of the veggies and place in the oven. Cook for 25 mins per 500g, or to your liking.
- Remove from the oven and transfer the beef to a board to rest for 15 minutes. Cover it with a layer of tin foil and a tea towel and leave to rest.
- Carve up and serve with the veggies. Enjoy!