Lamb korma curry
Serves 6 | Preparation Time: 10 mins | Cooking Time: 60 mins
- 1 kg Farm88 Lamb pieces diced (trimmed of fat)
- 4 tsp olive oil
- 1 brown onion, chopped
- 1 medium sweet potato, cubed
- ½ cup korma curry paste
- ½ cup water
- ⅓ coconut milk
- 2 medium zucchinis, sliced
- ⅓ cup frozen peas, thawed
- Serve with roti, rice, natural yoghurt and mango chutney
- Coat lamb in 2 tsp olive oil. Heat remaining oil in the medium saucepan. Add onion and cook over low heat until soft. Remove from heat and add sweet potato.
- Heat a large frypan and brown lamb in 200g batches, transferring to the saucepan with the onion and sweet potato when browned. Add curry paste to frypan and cook for 1 minute before adding water. Stir to combine and pour into the saucepan.
- Bring the saucepan to the boil. Reduce heat and simmer covered for 45 mins. Add coconut milk, zucchini and peas and simmer for 5 mins or until tender. Serve with roti, rice, natural yoghurt and mango chutney.
Recipe kindly provided by Australian Beef & Lamb (MLA)