Lamb Leg Roast
Serves: 5 | Preparation Time: 20 mins | Cooking Time: 4.5 hrs | Resting Time: 20mins
1.5 kg Tasman Whole Lamb Leg
1 Tbsp Garlic infused oil
- Rub with fresh rosemary, salt, pepper, garlic infused oil and the juice of 1 lemon.
- Then I cover the roasting pan with foil and put it in the oven on 130 degrees for 4 hours.
- Remove foil and return roast to the oven for another 30 minutes so the roast has time to brown.
- Once done, wrap foil around the roast and let sit for 20 minutes to rest the meat.
- Carve and serve with your favourite sides
Credit: Lisa @iatemyglutenfreeplate