Whole lamb leg roast
Serves: 4 | Preparation Time: 10 mins | Cooking Time: 75 mins
- 1.5kg Tasman whole leg of lamb
- 1 tbsp fresh rosemary leaves
- 1tbsp oil
- Preheat oven to 180°C. Scatter half of the rosemary over lamb and season with salt and pepper. Toss lemons and vegetables with oil and remaining rosemary.
- Roast lamb for 1 hour for rare, 1 hour and 15 minutes for medium, or 1 hour 30 minutes for well done. After 30 minutes of cooking, add the lemons and vegetables.
- Remove lamb, cover it loosely and rest it for 15 minutes. Serve with vegetables.
Recipe kindly provided by Australian Beef & Lamb (MLA)