Lemon and thyme twin roast chickens
Serves 8 | Preparation Time: 5 mins | Cooking Time: 30 mins
2x Tasman fresh whole chickens
2 lemons, cut into wedges
12 cloves garlic, skin on
12 sprigs of thyme
olive oil, for drizzling
- Preheat oven to 220°C.
- Place the chickens in a baking dish lined with baking paper.
- Place 2 lemon wedges, 3 cloves of garlic and 3 sprigs of thyme in the cavity of each chicken.
- Place the remaining lemon, garlic and thyme in the baking dish.
- Drizzle with olive oil and roast for 25-30 minutes or until chickens are cooked through.
- Serve with roasted vegetables or a simple salad.