Marinated BBQ pork loin chops with asian noodle salad
Serves: 4 | Preparation Time: 25 mins | Cooking time: 10 mins
- 4x Tasman pork loin chops
- 5cm piece ginger, peeled & grated
- ½ cup brown sugar
- ½ tsp cinnamon ground
- 350ml apple cider
- 100g Vermicelli rice noodles, soaked
- 100g snow peas, sliced
- 1 carrot, peeled & shredded
- 4 baby radishes, thinly sliced
- 4 spring onions, sliced finely
- 100ml Asian soy & sesame dressing
- 1 tbsp black sesame seeds
- 1 tbsp fried shallots to garnish
- Lime wedges to garnish
- In a large glass bowl or seal-able plastic bag combine the marinade ingredients.
- Remove the pork loin chop from the packaging and place into the marinade and marinate the pork chops for up to 24 hours but a minimum of 20 minutes.
- Whilst pork chops are marinating prepare salad. Combine the rice noodles, snow peas, carrot and spring onions in a large bowl and mix well.
- Pour over the salad dressing, cover and refrigerate until required.
- BBQ or cook in the griddle pan over a medium heat 4-6 minutes each side basting frequently.
- Serve pork loin chops hot with the noodle salad on the side garnished with fried shallots and a wedge of lime.