Marinated lamb loin chops with chickpea salad
Serves 4 | Marinating Time: 30 mins | Preparation Time: 10 mins | Cooking Time: 8 mins
- 8x Farm88 Lamb loin chops
- 2 tsp smoked paprika
- 2 cloves garlic, chopped
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 400g tin chick peas, rinsed and drained
- 1 cup flat-leaf parsley leaves, firmly packed
- ¼ cup pitted green olives, roughly chopped
- 2 tsp sherry vinegar
- Rub the lamb with the smoked paprika, garlic and 1 tbsp oil and cover. Refrigerate for 30 minutes or up to overnight.
- Preheat a ridged chargrill to moderately high and season the lamb with salt and pepper. Cook for 4 minutes on each side or until cooked to your liking. Cover and set aside to rest for 5 minutes.
- Meanwhile, combine the chick peas, parsley leaves, olives and vinegar together with the remaining oil. Season with salt and pepper and stir to combine. Serve with the rested lamb.
Recipe kindly provided by Australian Beef & Lamb (MLA)