Classic beef mince nachos
Serves 4 | Preparation Time: 10 mins | Cooking Time: 35 mins
- 500g Farm88 beef mince
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 large onion, finely chopped
- 300g can kidney beans, drained, rinsed
- 1 tsp mexican chilli powder
- 35g sachet reduced-salt taco seasoning mix
- 2 tbsps tomato paste
- ½ cup coriander leaves, chopped
- 200g packet corn chips
- 1 cup grated tasty cheese
- ½ cup tomato salsa
- ½ cup diced avocado
- ½ cup sour cream
- garnish with coriander
- Preheat oven to 200°C. Heat oil in a non-stick frying pan over medium heat. Cook onion for 2 mins, or until soft.
- Add mince. Cook, stirring with a wooden spoon, for 5 mins or until browned.
- Add kidney beans, chilli powder, seasoning, tomato paste and ¼ cup of water. Reduce heat to medium-low. Simmer for 5 mins, or until thick. Stir through coriander.
- Arrange corn chips on a heatproof plate. Top with mince. Sprinkle with cheese. Bake for 15 mins, or until hot.
- Top with salsa, avocado, sour cream and garnish with coriander. Serve.