Outback beef sliders
Serves: 5 | Preparation Time: 15 mins | Cooking Time: 25 mins
- 10x Tasman beef burger patties (pre-made)
- ½ onion
- 4 slices tinned pineapple, drained, dried on paper towel
- 2 tbsp olive oil, plus extra for drizzling
- Pickled beetroot, drained to serve
- 2 vine-ripened tomatoes, thickly sliced
- ½ baby cos lettuce, leaves torn
- 4 damper buns, halved and cut-sides toasted
- Tomato chutney, to serve
- Fries (optional), to serve
- Remove pre-made beef burgers from packaging, and brush burger patties with oil, its that easy!
- Heat a large non-stick frying pan over medium-high heat. Thinly slice onion and toss in a bowl with 2 tbsp oil. Season to taste. Cook onions, stirring occasionally for 8-10 minutes until golden brown. Set aside.
- Meanwhile, heat a char-grill pan or barbecue over medium-high heat. Spray pineapple with oil and cook, turning occasionally for 3-4 minutes until browned. Set aside.
- Add burgers to char-grill pan, reduce heat to medium and cook, for 5-6 minutes each side, or until cooked through. Transfer to a plate to rest for 5 minutes.
- To serve, top each bun base with lettuce, tomato, burger patty, pineapple, beetroot, chutney and onions. Sandwich with bun tops and serve with fries, if desired.