Oven baked pork loin chops with rosemary and baby onions
Serves: 4 | Preparation Time: 10 mins | Cooking time: 50 mins
- 4 Tasman pork loin chops
- Salt and pepper to season
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 20 small sprigs fresh rosemary
- 16 small brown onions, peeled and blanched
- 1 cup chicken stock
- 2 tablespoons chicken gravy powder
- 4 cups mashed potato to serve
- Preheat oven to 160°C fan forced.
- Season pork loin chops with salt and pepper.
- Heat a large oven proof pan over a medium heat and heat oil 1 minute, brown pork loin chops on both sides.
- Add the rosemary sprigs and onions to the pan and sauté for 3-4 minutes.
- Pour over the combined chicken stock and gravy mix, bring to the boil stirring.
- Cover pan with a lid or 2 layers of foil and bake in the preheated oven for 45 minutes.
- Serve hot over creamy mashed potatoes and crusty fresh bread.