Peri peri lamb bbq chops
Serves: 4 | Preparation Time: 15 mins | Cooking Time: 20 mins
- 4x Farm88 lamb BBQ chops
- ⅓ cup (80ml) peri peri sauce
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 12 chat potatoes
- 2 corn cobs, cut into 4
- ¼ cup sour cream
- 25g parmesan, finely grated
- ¼ cup coriander leaves, roughly chopped
- Baby cos leaves, lemon wedges, to serve
- Place lamb, peri peri sauce and half the oil in a large snap-lock bag. Season. Set aside to marinate for 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, place potatoes and corn in a microwave safe container and cook on HIGH (100%) for 3-4 minutes or until nearly tender. Wrap potatoes and corn in foil.
- Heat a large char-grill pan or barbecue over medium-high heat. Cook chops, potatoes and corn for 4-5 minutes each side or until lamb is cooked to your liking. Rest chops on a plate loosely covered with foil for 5 minutes. Keep corn and potatoes in foil until ready to serve.
- Top potatoes with dollops of sour cream, corn with remaining oil, parmesan and coriander. Serve with lamb chops, baby cos and lemon wedges.
- Lamb loin chops, cutlets or leg steaks would also work well in this recipe.
- Resting lamb will ensure juices are locked in and lamb is tender.
Recipe kindly provided by Australian Beef & Lamb (MLA)