Pulled pork shoulder roast sliders
- 1x Tasman pork shoulder roast, bone in
- Olive oil
- 1 large onion, quatered and sliced
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 tbsp smoked paprika
- 1 tbsp garlic powder
- 1 cup barbecue sauce
- ½ cup apple cider vinegar
- 36 slider rolls or 10 burger buns
- barbecue sauce
- Trim off any large pieces of excess fat. Score the pork skin about 1 cm deep all over with a sharp knife. Drizzle a little olive oil over the pork and season generously with salt and pepper, paprika and garlic powder.
- Place pork roast in the slow cooker, and add chopped onion.
- Cover and cook on low for about 9 to 11 hours, or until very tender and shreddable.
- Drain off all juices and shred pork. Add vinegar and barbecue sauce.
- Continue cooking on high for about 1 hour.
- Serve with buns and coleslaw for topping. Enjoy!