Rib-eye roast beef
Serves: 4 | Preparation Time: 30 mins | Cooking Time: 1hr 30 minutes
- 1 kg Farm88 yearling beef rib-eye roast
- thyme leaves
- Himalayan salt
- garlic infused oil
- Make a paste in a pestle and mortar with the fresh thyme leaves, peppercorns, Himalayan salt and garlic infused oil.
- Rub it all over the beef.
- Place in the oven at 180ºC for 1.5 hours (give or take, depending on preference). We recommend using a meat thermometer to ensure it’s cooked to your liking.
- Remove from the oven, cover with foil and rest for 10 minutes before carving.
- Serve with seasonal vegetables. Enjoy!
Credit: Lisa @iatemyglutenfreeplate