Slow Cooker Parmesan Honey Pork Roast
Serves: 8 | Preparation Time: 10 mins | Cooking Time: 6 hours
1-1.5 kg Tasman boneless pork roast
2/3 cup grated Parmesan cheese
1/2 cup honey
3 tbsp soy sauce
2 tbsp dried basil
2 tbsp mince garlic
2 tbsp Golden Grange Extra Virgin olive oil
1/2 tsp salt
2 tbsp cornstarch
1/4 cup cold water
- Spray slow cooker with non-stick cooking spray and place roast in slow cooker.
- In a small bowl, combine the cheese, honey, soy, sauce, basil, garlic, oil and salt and pour over pork.
- Cover and cook on low for 6-7 hours or until a meat thermometer reads 160oC.
- Remove meat to a serving platter and keep warm.
- Skim fat from cooking juices and discard. Transfer juices to a small saucepan.
- Bring liquid to the boil. Combine cornstarch and water until smooth, then add to liquid, gradually stirring into pan. Bring to boil and stir for 2mintues or until thickened.
- Slice roast and serve with gravy. Enjoy!
Green beans and mashed potatoes.