Swiss Mushroom Beef Burger
Serves 4 / Preparation Time: 15mins / Cooking Time: 10 mins
500g Tasman Premium Beef Mince
1/2 onion, grated
1 egg, lightly beaten
½ cup dry bread crumbs
1 tbsp chopped fresh parsely
3 tbsp Worcestershire sauce
1 tbsp tomato sauce
Salt and pepper
4 hamburger buns, split
150g button mushrooms, sliced
4 slices swiss cheese
1. Heat a frying pan over medium-high heat. Melt butter and add the mushrooms. Cook for 2-3 minutes until slightly softened. Transfer to a bowl.
2. In a large bowl, combine the beef, onion, egg, breadcrumbs, parsley, Worcestershire sauce, tomato sauce, salt and pepper. Divide the mixture into 4 even balls and flatten to about 2 cm thick.
3. Reheat the frying pan over high heat. Add the patties and cook for 4-5 minutes each side until golden brown and cooked through. Place a cheese slice on each patty. Transfer to a warmed plate.
4. Meanwhile, preheat the grill on high. Toast the bread rolls under the grill until golden brown and lightly toasted.
5. Place the base of each bread roll on serving plates. Top with greens, beef patty, tomato relish and mushrooms. Serve immediately. Enjoy!