Tasty marinated blade steak
Serves 4 | Preparation Time: 10 mins | Marinating Time: 20 min to 24 hours | Cooking Time: 10-15 mins
- 4 x Farm88 yearling beef blade steaks
- ⅓ cup balsamic vinegar
- ⅓ cup soy sauce
- ¼ cup oil
- 2 tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tbsp honey
- 1 tsp dried Italian seasoning
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp dried mustard
- chopped parsley, for garnish - optional
1. Whisk together balsamic vinegar, soy sauce, oil, Worcestershire sauce, honey, Italian seasoning, garlic powder, and dried mustard.
2. Place the steaks into a zip lock bag or a container and add in your marinade. Toss the steaks a few times to fully cover. If using a zip lock bag, ensure the air is removed and seal the bag, or use the lid. Place in the fridge to marinate for 15-20 minutes (the longer you marinate, the more tender the meat!).
3. Once ready to cook, use your tongs to transfer the steaks to a preheated grill. Cook to your liking, and allow to rest for 5-10min after cooking.