Tikka masala lamb loin chops
Serves: 4 | Preparation time: 10 mins | Cooking Time: 20mins
- 8x Farm88 lamb loin chops, fat trimmed
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 3 garlic cloves, crushed
- 2cm fresh ginger, finely grated
- 1 brown onion, thinly sliced
- ¼ cup tikka masala curry
- 400 ml can light coconut cream
- 1 tsp brown sugar
- 250g cherry tomatoes, halved
- ¼ cup slivered almonds, toasted
- ¼ cup coriander sprigs
- Roti, spiced greens and rice to serve
- Heat 1 tbsp oil in a large non-stick frying pan over medium heat, add garlic, ginger and onion. Cook for 3-4 minutes. Add Tikka Masala curry paste and dark brown sugar. Cook for 2-3 minutes, stirring constantly. Add coconut cream, bring to the boil, and reduce heat to a simmer. Add tomatoes and cook for 2-3 minutes.
- Heat a char-grill or barbeque over medium-high heat. Using a rosemary brush, baste lamb chops with remaining oil. Cook chops for 4 minutes on each side. Set aside on a plate covered loosely with foil to rest.
- Place Tikka Masala sauce onto plate, top with Lamb chops, sprinkle with almonds and coriander sprigs. Serve with roti, raita, spiced greens and rice.
Recipe kindly provided by Australian Beef & Lamb (MLA)