Traditional Spaghetti Bolognese
Serves 4 | Preparation Time: 10 mins | Cooking Time: 30 mins
500g Tasman beef mince
2 medium onions, peeled and chopped
1 tbsp Golden Grange Extra Virgin olive oil
1 garlic clove, peeled and crushed
90g mushrooms, sliced
1 tsp dried oregano or mixed herbs
400g can diced tomatoes
300ml Moredough Kitchens premium beef stock (hot)
1/4 cup chopped flat-leaf parsley leaves
Sea salt & cracked black pepper
- Heat a deep frying pan or saucepan over high heat.
- Add the oil, garlic and onion and cook for 3 minutes or until just soft.
- Add the mince and cook, stirring until brown. Add the mushrooms and herbs, and cook for another couple of minutes.
- Add the diced tomatoes and stock and rapidly simmer for 10-15 minutes or until thickened to your liking.
- Stir through the parsley, salt and pepper and serve over spaghetti.