Asian beef mince noodle bowl with fried egg
Serves: 4 | Preparation Time: 5 mins | Cooking time: 10 mins
- 500g Farm88 premium mince
- 2 tbsp vegetable oil
- 1/2 cup hoisin sauce
- ½ x 520g bag Asian style coleslaw mix
- 4 eggs
- noodles of choice, prepared following packet instructions
- 1 long red chilli, thinly sliced
- green onions, thinly sliced
- steamed Asian greens, to serve
- Heat 1 tablespoon oil in a frying pan or wok over medium high heat. Add mince and cook for 5 minutes, breaking it up with the back of a wooden spoon, until browned.
- Add hoisin sauce. Stir until well combined. Add coleslaw mix and 1 tablespoon of water and toss until well combined. Cook for 1 minute or until vegetables are just tender.
- Meanwhile, heat remaining oil in a large frying pan. Fry eggs for 2-3 minutes or until whites are cooked. Spoon mince mixture over noodles. Place an egg over mince, sprinkle with chilli and green onions. Serve with steamed Asian greens.