BBQ pulled pork buns
Serves: 6 | Preparation Time: 25 mins | Cooking Time: 50 mins
- 2kg Tasman pork shoulder roast (cut into 4)
- 2 tbsp oil
- 1 tbsp sea salt
- 1 tbsp pepper
- 1 brown onion (sliced)
- 2 cups chicken stock (check for gluten free varieties)
- Gluten Free BBQ sauce
- Coleslaw and dressing (premade for convience)
- Brioche breads buns (or any Gluten Free bread roll)
- Pressure cooker for cooking
- Cut pork shoulder into 4, score the fat and rub it with salt and pepper.
- Brown the outside of the pork on a high heat in a frying pan.
- Thickly slice brown onion and brown as well, add to pressure cooker
- Add 2 cups of chicken stock into the pressure cooker with the onion.
- Add the Pork. Close the lid. Select “pressure cook” and set timer to 50 minutes.
- Remove pork and shred apart with 2 forks. Add BBQ sauce and flavour to preferred taste.
- Assembly required with brioche buns, layering coleslaw and pulled pork.
- Enjoy and eat another!
- Don't forget to keep the leftovers, they are fantastic as a salad bowl!
Credit: Lisa @iatemyglutenfreeplate