Beef rib-eye roast
Serves: 4 | Preparation Time: 5 mins | Cooking Time: 30 mins to 1.5 hrs depending size of roast and personal preference
- 1 kg Farm88 yearling beef rib-eye roast
- Salt and pepper for seasoning
- Seasonal vegetables
- Place beef on a raised tray in a roasting dish to circulate heat.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Place in a oven pre-heated to 200°C.
- Check temperature about 10 minutes before the estimated cooking time is up. For a 500g roast, cook at 200°C for 15-20 mins for rare, 20-25 mins for medium & 25-30 mins for a well done roast.
- When cooking time is up, remove and rest for 10-20 minutes.
- Remove twine from roast.
- Carve into even portions against the grain.
- Serve with a selection of seasonal vegetables.
Recipe kindly provided by Australian Beef