Corned beef fritters
Serves: 12 | Preparation time: 5 minutes | Cooking time: 10 minutes
- 1 ½ cups Farm88 corned beef
- 2 eggs
- ¾ cups corn kernels
- ½ cup flour, self-raising
- 1 tsp Salt & Pepper
- ½ cup cheese, grated
- Extra mixed cooked veggies (optional)
- 1 ½ parsley, chopped
- 3 spring onions, sliced
- To a large bowl add the corned beef, corn kernels, eggs, veggies, parsley, spring onion grated cheese and season well.
- Add enough flour so that the mixture becomes gooey but stays together.
- Shallow fry the fritters on both sides until golden.
- Serve with tomato sauce and a salad if you want to be healthy!
- Corned Beef Fritters can be frozen. Cool to room temperature and layer between sheets of baking paper and seal in an air tight container. It can be frozen for up to three months.