Fennel and coriander bolar blade roast
Serves: 6 | Preparation Time: 15 mins | Cooking time: 100 mins
- 1.2kg Farm88 yearling beef bolar blade roast
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tsp fennel seeds, crushed
- 1 tsp coriander seeds, crushed
- ½ large cauliflower, cut into florets
- 4 beetroots, trimmed, peeled, cut into wedges
- 650g kent pumpkin, cut into 4cm pieces
- 2 small fennel bulbs, trimmed, cut into wedges
- 1/3 cup Greek-style yoghurt
- Zest and juice of 1 lime + extra wedges, to serve
- 1 tsp finely grated ginger
- 1 tbsp honey
- 80g baby spinach leaves
- Toasted pepitas, coriander sprigs, to serve
- Preheat oven to 160°C (140°C fan-forced). Line a roasting tray with baking paper.
- Place beef in centre of tray and brush with 1 tablespoon oil. Sprinkle beef with fennel and coriander seeds. Season.
- Cook beef in oven for 50-55 minutes or until cooked to your liking. Set aside on a plate loosely covered with foil to rest for 15-20 minutes.
- Meanwhile, increase oven temperature to 200°C (180° fan-forced).
- Line 2 baking trays with baking paper.
- Spread vegetables onto trays, drizzle with remaining oil, season and toss to coat.
- Roast in oven for 40-45 minutes or until golden and tender.
- In a screw top jar place yoghurt, lime zest and juice, ginger and honey. Season and shake well until combined, adding a little water if necessary.
- Slice beef. Add baby spinach to vegetables and drizzle with yoghurt dressing. Sprinkle with pepitas and coriander sprigs and serve with lime wedges and extra dressing.